The Talmud of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Repair the World
Talmud pages on the following subjects:
- The requirement for broad involvement in the world in order to change our nation's values, to fight the forces that are destroying us, and to work for social change on a systemic level
- The need to speak up and speak out, to act to make a difference
- The importance of listening to and learning from others
- The urgency of now
Torah commentaries are taken from the following sources:
- Rabbinic writings
This resource was developed through a partnership between Repair the World and the JCC of Harlem, an initiative of the Marlene J. Meyerson JCC.
Area of Work
- DS&Y - Day Schools and Yeshivas
- CL - Congregational Learning
- AS&B - After School and Beyond
- T - Teens
- Text Study
- Civic Education
- Racial Justice
No comments found.