Should the IDF Be Held to a Higher Moral Standard?
- Asymmetric warfare, particularly with terrorist groups, challenges the IDF's ability to maintain ethical codes and purity of arms.
- The IDF often takes steps to limit civilian casualties, as opposed to Hamas and Hezbollah, who purposely place civilians in harm's way.
- What are the challenges of maintaining purity of arms and ethical standards in asymmetric warfare?
- How can the IDF navigate the moral dilemmas presented by the complex and asymmetric nature of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
- Does Israel need to be the most moral army?
- After School and Beyond
- Congregational Learning
- Day Schools and Yeshivas
- Teen Engagement