Race and Gender in the Congregational Space
Ginna Green, lecturer, strategist and consultant joined us for this dynamic session that explored needs, possibilities and challenges around the pursuit of race and gender equity in our communities and congregations. This workshop was intended for those who work in the congregational space but was open to all.
Resources from the Web Meeting:
- Safety Respect Equity (SRE) Network
- The Intersectionality Wars, Vox
- What Does Intersectionality Mean?, NPR
- Racial Equity Tools
- Center for the Study of Social Policy
Ginna Green | Ginna Green is a Partner and Chief Strategy Officer at Uprise for Good. She is a strategist, consultant, and writer and served as Chief Strategy Officer at Bend the Arc: Jewish Action where she led the work of the communications, advocacy, electoral, rapid response and racial equity teams from July 2018-June 2020.
Area of Work
- CL - Congregational Learning
- LGBTQ and Gender Identity / Inclusion