New York City Youth Professional Roundtable
About this Network:
The Youth Professional Roundtable is an opportunity for youth and teen professionals to build relationships with colleagues in the field, examine key challenges that arise in their roles and explore opportunities for collaboration across the New York area.
The Youth Professional Roundtable is a great entry point to engaging with our teen work at The Jewish Education Project.
- This network is designed for Youth Professionals in the New York City area.
- We will begin as a virtual network and will consider meeting in person in 2022, if possible.
- This network will meet two times throughout the year with professionals from the New York City area. This network will include one network meeting with youth professionals from New York City, Long Island and Westchester.
New to the network system? I would love to have an initial conversation to learn about what you are looking for in a network.
About the Facilitator:
Jodie is an Education Consultant, Teen Engagement and Educator Networks at The Jewish Education Project. In her role, Jodie facilitates networks, educational opportunities, and designs professional development experiences to support the needs of teen engagement professionals in the New York area and beyond. Jodie holds dual master’s degrees in Jewish Education and Hebrew Bible from The Jewish Theological Seminary. In addition to her work, Jodie currently serves as the Jewish Education consultant for UJA Federation of NY's Shapiro Family Fellowship Program, and has served on the Foundation for Jewish Camp's Cornerstone Fellowship Faculty.
Roundtables are centered around building relationships with colleagues in the field of Jewish Teen Engagement and Education.
- “Youth Professional Roundtables are a space where relationships begin. I not only met peers during the roundtables, but I was able to continue relationships with peers beyond the roundtable meetings. We met on our own to brainstorm ideas, troubleshoot, and support one another”. - Roundtable Participant
Roundtables are centered around collaboration in order to elevate ideas from colleagues across the field of Jewish Teen Engagement and Education.
- “I appreciated the discussions about the different types of programming we are offering throughout the field. It was a collaborative way to share what we are doing while creating a space to workshop ideas for new programs”. - Roundtable Participant
Mondays or Tuesdays, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ETOctober 18 (NYC Only), January 10 (Combined), May 10 (NYC Only)
- New members
- Target audience
Educator / Teacher / Youth Professional
- Geographic regions
- Area of work
Congregational LearningTeen Engagement