Navigating the Ed-Tech Landscape Network
This two-hour seminar introduces teachers and administrators to the vast world of Ed-Tech. Ed-Tech offers teachers, students, and administrators alike a multitude of benefits, especially when working with 1:1 devices. We’ll spend this session exploring the following:
- Tools for improving and tracking student engagement
- Tools for creating and distributing digital assessments of all kinds
- Tools for collaboration and richer assessments (video production tools, interactive mind maps, websites etc.)
We will focus on some classroom tools during this session and play with/explore different options. This session will be a kickoff for a year-long network and will help frame the conversation that we will continue through our monthly sessions.
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM ET
Who: This network is open to teachers in New York City only, as it is funded by Title IIA.
- This workshop will grant CTLE credits. Please note that the credits must be requested in advance. In order to receive the credits, you must be logged in for the entire duration of the workshop, have your video camera on, and be in the frame.
- Please note, once you have registered, we cannot refund your order.
- All workshops have a cost unless otherwise indicated. No one will be turned down due to cost. If you have any issues making the full payment or have general questions, please email Amanda Srere.