The March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom
Jewish Women's Archive
The lesson plan includes several components, including the following:
- Three document studies
- What were the goals and messages?
- What role did religion play?
- Who participated?
- Introductory essays
- Small group and large group activities
- Discussion questions
- Analysis guide of images from the March
- Teacher resources
Cover image courtesy of the Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives, 1963.
Area of Work
- FE - Family Engagement
- DS&Y - Day Schools and Yeshivas
- CL - Congregational Learning
- AS&B - After School and Beyond
- T - Teens
- Civic Education
- Racial Justice
No comments found.