Looking Forward While Glancing Back
This is an opportunity for educators to process the past year and build towards a better and brighter 2021. Dr. Betsy Stone will facilitate a three-part series (60-75 minutes each) in February designed to support educators to explore and conceptualize re-entry for yourselves, your learners and families. Enjoy this gift of connection, reflection and self-care!
- There is limited capacity for this series.
- Registrants make a commitment to participate fully in all three sessions.
- Session 1: February 3rd from 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM ET
- Session 2: February 8th from 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM ET
- Session 3: February 22nd from 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM ET
Dr. Betsy Stone
Dr. Betsy Stone received her Doctorate in Psychology from Yale University. She is a psychologist and for the last seventeen years has served as an adjunct lecturer at Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion. Her classes include Human Development for Educators, Adolescent Development and Teens In and Out of Crisis. She also teaches a family education class in her synagogue, Temple Sinai of Stamford, for 6th and 7th graders and their parents, and likes to travel and teach about teenagers and their families. Betsy’s book, Happily Ever After, was published by Random House.