Israel: Background and Foundation
Unpacked for Educators (A division of OpenDor Media)
Israel's War of Independence
- 1947 was a tense year for Israel and the region. The video comes with a 5-part educational guide (includes REVIEW, DISCUSSION, ACTIVITIES, REFLECTION, FURTHER LEARNING) that can be viewed online and/or downloaded as a PDF, along with a Kahoot game. This is part of a series titled History of Israel Explained.
Intro to Zionism
- Zionism, a relatively recent term, is the ideology that the Jewish people should return to their national homeland. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, there’s a lot more to it, and the term has become a loaded one in recent years. This video addresses several aspects of what Zionism is and what it is not. The video, prompts and accompanying Kahoot! game help students build their own unique Zionism.
Area of Work
- FE - Family Engagement
- DS&Y - Day Schools and Yeshivas
- CL - Congregational Learning
- AS&B - After School and Beyond
- T - Teens
- Israel Education
- Israel - State
No comments found.