Youth Professional Innovators Network
About this Network:
Build and deepen relationships with key colleagues in the field of Jewish teen education and engagement across regions and denominations.
Examine key tensions which arise in the role of the youth professional and problem solve issues which arise in their respective settings.
Investigate cutting edge educational models in teen engagement and explore how to apply these within their respective settings.
Explore resources from the field of Jewish teen education and engagement and beyond and examine how to adapt these resources into their respective settings.
- This network is designed for youth professionals who have 4+ years of experience in the field of youth and teen engagement.
- This network is designed for professionals who predominantly work with youth and teens in their current role.
- This a cross denominational, cross regional network accepting participants from NYC and the 5 Boroughs, Westchester, Long Island.
- This network is open to new members but requires an initial conversation with the facilitator.
About the Facilitator:
Jodie is an Education Consultant, Teen Engagement and Educator Networks at The Jewish Education Project. In her role, Jodie facilitates networks, educational opportunities, and designs professional development experiences to support the needs of teen engagement professionals in the New York area and beyond. Jodie holds dual master’s degrees in Jewish Education and Hebrew Bible from The Jewish Theological Seminary. In addition to her work, Jodie currently serves as the Jewish Education consultant for UJA Federation of NY's Shapiro Family Fellowship Program, and has served on the Foundation for Jewish Camp's Cornerstone Fellowship Faculty.
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 10 AM ETSeptember 8, November 7, January 23, March 23, and June 7
- Hybrid (includes some virtual)
- New members
- Target audience
Educator / Teacher / Youth Professional
- Geographic regions
BronxBrooklynLong IslandManhattanNationalQueensStaten Island
- Area of work
Congregational LearningTeen Engagement