Our Networks and Our Catalog
The Jewish Education Project
Welcome to our Educator Network Community. We at The Jewish Education Project believe in bringing educators together regularly in order to stimulate creative thinking that can lead to new models and strategies.
- Networks mean COMMUNITY: We have a network community of over 500 participants in more than 20 networks. Each network strives to build community in different ways.
- Networks mean INNOVATION: Networks provide the tools, resources, inspiration and support of colleagues to spark innovation and help you tap into your creativity.
- Networks mean PERSPECTIVE: Networks help you uncover new ways of looking at ideas and provide strategies and tools that challenge your assumptions.
- Networks mean COLLABORATION: Networks connect you with others who share your interests, passions, values and can become partners in innovation.
- Networks mean REFLECTION: Networks allow you to reflect on your own practice and learn from the practices of others so that all network members benefit and grow.
- Networks mean LEARNING: Networks help you learn content, frameworks, strategies, and pedagogies to enhance your knowledge and capacity.
- Networks mean EXPERIMENTATION: Networks create a safe space for you to experiment and get the input and guidance of your colleagues.
Area of Work
- EC - Early Childhood
- FE - Family Engagement
- DS&Y - Day Schools and Yeshivas
- CL - Congregational Learning
- AS&B - After School and Beyond
- T - Teens
- Innovation and Change
No comments found.