Application now open! Click here!
Looking to make a diﬀerence in the next generation? An MA in Education with a STEM focus is a great place to start. STEM teachers are positioned to make the most profound impact on society by instructing future technology innovators. Study and learn to apply the most advanced teaching pedagogies to build your dream classroom. Gain the conﬁdence to motivate and educate tomorrow’s leaders.
Who Will Benefit:
- Creative educators seeking to enhance student learning through innovative methodologies
- Current STEM teachers who seek to advance in their profession
- Individuals seeking to transition into the education ﬁeld
- Recent graduates of undergraduate education programs seeking to continue their professional development
- Technology professionals who would like to educate students in their areas of expertise
- Semester Start: January 2024
- Duration: Approximately 2 years
- Program requirements: 33 credits, including a 6-credit Capstone project
- Tuition: $500 per course, total tuition $5,500 ($10,175 to be covered by Title-funded grants.)
• For educators working in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island.
• Teachers who teach outside of this geographic area are welcome to apply, but are not eligible for the scholarship above and will have to pay the full tuition of $ 15,675.
- Admissions requirements: Accredited Bachelor’s degree, minimum GPA of 3.0, Statement of Purpose
- Separate cohorts for men and women will be offered, pending full registration.
School Leader Info Session Recording Here
Teacher Info Session Recording Here