The traumatic situation in Israel has left many educators feeling at a loss. We invite any Jewish educator to sign up for a 20-minute virtual conversation with a member of our Jewish Education Program Team. We are here to support Jewish educators and administrators across a range of settings in delivering quality Jewish education during this very difficult time for Israel and the Jewish people.
Examples of topics you might want to raise:
- What do I say to my students about the situation?
- How do I speak with younger students about this complicated situation?
- How do I speak with tweens and teens about this situation?
- What are other educators doing to address this challenge?
- Where can I find resources specific to my classroom needs?
Sign up for a time slot by clicking “APPLY NOW” below. We will make every effort to accommodate your requested time.