Are you an educator who is both a supervisor and supervisee looking to create cultural change in your institution? In partnership with the Association of Reform Jewish Educators, The Jewish Education Project is offering a highly subsidized 4-week training with Ta’amod open to educators nationwide. You will gain an understanding of psychological safety in the workplace, explore universal themes around respect and equity through a lens of Jewish wisdom, and receive tangible tools to bring back to your institution.
- Explore concepts of psychological safety, individual and communal well-being, and accountability at work
- Think about workplace ethics and culture through a Jewish lens
- Reflect on their own role as a Jewish educator within a congregational workplace
- Create shared language around workplace behavior, culture, and practices
- Learn how to apply new skills and tools from the Ta’amod curriculum
Event Cost: $180
February 2, 2023 AT 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM ET
February 9, 2023 AT 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM ET
February 16, 2023 AT 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM ET
March 2, 2023 AT 12:30 PM - 2:15 PM ET
Please reach out to Dena Klein at email@example.com with any questions.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.