Creating Healthy Jewish Workplaces
Are you a Congregational Educator? Do you want to foster a safer, healthier workplace? In partnership with the Association of Reform Jewish Educators, The Jewish Education Project is offering a highly subsidized 4-week Summer intensive training with Ta’amod open to congregational educators nationwide. You will gain an understanding of psychological safety in the workplace, explore universal themes around respect and equity through a lens of Jewish wisdom, and receive tangible tools to bring back to your congregation.
- Explore concepts of psychological safety, individual and communal well-being, and accountability at work
- Think about workplace ethics and culture through a Jewish lens
- Reflect on their own role as a Jewish educator within a congregational workplace
- Create shared language around workplace behavior, culture, and practices
- Learn how to apply new skills and tools from the Ta’amod curriculum
Generously funded by SRE Network.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Dena Klein firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.