We are currently at capacity. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please click "Apply Now" below to fill out the application. You will be added to a waitlist and notified if space becomes available.
Are you a Congregational Educator? Do you want to foster a safer, healthier workplace? In partnership with the Association of Reform Jewish Educators, The Jewish Education Project is offering a highly subsidized 4-week Summer intensive training with Ta’amod open to congregational educators nationwide. You will gain an understanding of psychological safety in the workplace, explore universal themes around respect and equity through a lens of Jewish wisdom, and receive tangible tools to bring back to your congregation.
- Explore concepts of psychological safety, individual and communal well-being, and accountability at work
- Think about workplace ethics and culture through a Jewish lens
- Reflect on their own role as a Jewish educator within a congregational workplace
- Create shared language around workplace behavior, culture, and practices
- Learn how to apply new skills and tools from the Ta’amod curriculum
Event Cost: $180
JUNE 9, 2022 AT 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
JUNE 16, 2022 AT 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
JUNE 23, 2022 AT 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
JUNE 30, 2022 AT 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Please reach out to Dena Klein at email@example.com with any questions.
Generously funded by SRE Network.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.