Richer At-Home Assessments with Tech
In-class tech doesn’t always fit into teachers’ lesson plans or pedagogy. This one-hour seminar addresses ways to take tech out of the classroom and make use of the amazing technology available today through at-home assessments and assignments.
- We’ll introduce and play with a variety of production tools
- Choose breakout rooms for deeper dive
- Take time to develop an assignment
- Share out
Date: Monday, July 12, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM- 10:30 AM ET
Who: This workshop is open to teachers in New York City only, as it is funded by Title IIA. Administrators, paraprofessionals, and P3 providers welcome.
- This workshop will grant CTLE credits. Please note that the credits must be requested in advance. In order to receive the credits, you must be logged in for the entire duration of the workshop, have your video camera on, and be in the frame.
- Please note, once you have registered, we cannot refund your order.
- All workshops have a cost unless otherwise indicated. No one will be turned down due to cost. If you have any issues making the full payment or have general questions, please email Amanda Srere.