Mahloket L'shem Shamayim - Chevruta, SEL and Civil Discourse
July 12, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
July 20, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Online Workshop Series
Together, participants will explore how to
- Structure chevruta so that students can listen and speak more respectfully
- Implement social-emotional learning skills in Judaic studies
- Understand how to promote respectful civil discourse through the lens of rabbinic texts using the Mahloket Matters curriculum from The Pardes Institute
Monday, July 12, 2021
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
Who: This workshop is open to everyone.
- Please note, once you have registered, we cannot refund your order.
- All workshops have a cost unless otherwise indicated. No one will be turned down due to cost. If you have any issues making the full payment or have general questions, please email Amanda Srere.
No comments found.