Ji Bytes: Chanukah
Ji Bytes was created to help Jewish educators and families have a curated resource for Jewish online education. Each byte takes the learner on a journey of "Watch, Games, Discover, Create, and Craft".
- "Watch" is composed of 1-3 videos that introduce the topic of that byte.
- "Games" allows the learner to play mini Ji Tap games embedded in the Ji Bytes site for streamlined interaction.
- "Discover" is composed of informational websites and videos that take the learner to the source website to learn more deeply about each Ji Bytes topic.
- "Create" gives the learner an opportunity to use the knowledge that they have learned and create a digital project. Each "Create" has detailed instruction and a "how-to" video or Ji Tap game to explain the project and how to use the digital tool.
- "Craft" is a hands on activity that can include art, dance, cooking, baking, or photography. Ji Bytes can be assigned as-is or be blended with established curriculum. Each section or curated recourse can also be used independently. Enjoy using Ji Bytes: Chanukah!
Area of Work
- EC - Early Childhood
- FE - Family Engagement
- DS&Y - Day Schools and Yeshivas
- CL - Congregational Learning
- AS&B - After School and Beyond
- Online Activity
- Educational Technology
- Holidays (Chagim)
No comments found.