Exploring Reggio with a Jewish Perspective
About this Network:
This interactive network is provided in partnership with the Paradigm Project and will integrate the core concepts of the Reggio Emilia Approach with our Jewish Early Childhood programs. We will integrate field experiences, written articles, video clips and the shared dialogue and experiences of the members of this class to deepen our Jewish pedagogical vision.
Among our content areas you will find:
- The core educational identity of the Reggio Emilia approach
- Images and their significance in the educational approach: the image of the child, the educator, learning and community
- Progettazione and Projects - "the thinking attitude"
- The Pedagogy of Relationships
- This network is open to those who have been embracing the Reggio Approach as well as to those that are new to this thinking and eager to expand their understanding.
- Cost of $180 is paid by The Jewish Education Project for the first 10 educators from the New York Catchment area and who register here thru our Network Catalog. For educators outside of the NY region, please register directly with Paradigm.
- Questions: email Sasha Kopp at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facilitators:
Dr. Naama Zoran
Sundays at 11am ETOctober 25, November 15, December 6, (2021) January 10, January 24, February 7, March 7 (make up, if needed, March 14)
Mara BierDr. Naama Zoran
- New members
- Target audience
Director / Principal / Head of SchoolEducator / Teacher / Youth Professional
- Geographic regions
- Area of work